Last Updated on June 13, 2023 by Nurul
Are you tired of frantically searching for your misplaced Nabi tablet charger, only to realize it’s nowhere to be found when you need it the most? Or perhaps you’re on the go and have forgotten to pack your charger, leaving you with a dead tablet and no way to charge it. Don’t worry because there are alternative ways to charge your Nabi tablet without a charger!
In this guide, we’ll explore some easy and effective methods for charging your Nabi tablet when you don’t have access to its original charger. So, whether you’re at home, in the car, or out and about, you’ll never have to worry about running out of battery on your Nabi tablet again.
- How to charge a nabi tablet without a charger?
- 4. Using a Car Charger
If you find yourself without a charger for your Nabi tablet, don’t worry – there are still a few different methods you can use to charge it up. Here are some ways to charge your Nabi tablet without a charger:
Using a USB cable is one of the easiest and most common ways to charge a Nabi tablet without a charger. To do this, you will need a USB cable that is compatible with your Nabi tablet.
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to charge your Nabi tablet using a USB cable:
Find a USB cable: The first step is to find a USB cable that is compatible with your Nabi tablet. Make sure it has the right connection on one end to fit into your Nabi tablet’s charging port.
Connect the USB cable: Once you have a USB cable, plug it into your Nabi tablet’s charging port. The other end of the cable can then be plugged into a USB port on a computer or laptop.
Charge the Nabi tablet: After plugging the USB cable into your computer or laptop, your Nabi tablet should start charging automatically. Make sure the computer is turned on and not in sleep mode, or your Nabi tablet won’t charge. You can also use a USB wall adapter to plug the cable into an outlet.
Monitor the charging progress: Keep an eye on your Nabi tablet’s battery level to see how much it has charged. You can check this by looking at the battery icon on your tablet’s screen.
Disconnect the USB cable: Once your Nabi tablet has finished charging, disconnect the USB cable from both your tablet and the computer or laptop.
While using a USB cable to charge your Nabi tablet is a convenient method, it may not charge your tablet as quickly as a charger specifically designed for it. Also, using a USB port on a computer or laptop may not provide enough power to charge your tablet if the battery is completely drained. Nonetheless, using a USB cable is a great option if you don’t have a charger on hand.
Using a power bank is a convenient and portable way to charge your Nabi tablet when you don’t have access to a charger. A power bank is essentially a portable battery that you can use to charge your devices on the go. Here’s how to use a power bank to charge your Nabi tablet:
- Choose a power bank that’s compatible with your Nabi tablet. Look for a power bank that has a USB port, as this is the port you’ll use to connect your Nabi tablet.
- Make sure your power bank is fully charged before using it to charge your Nabi tablet. You can charge the power bank by plugging it into a wall outlet or a USB port on your computer or laptop.
- Connect your Nabi tablet to the power bank using a USB cable. Make sure the cable is securely plugged in on both ends.
- Turn on the power bank, if necessary. Some power banks turn on automatically when a device is connected, while others require you to press a button to turn them on.
- Your Nabi tablet should start charging immediately. The amount of time it takes to fully charge your tablet will depend on the capacity of the power bank and the level of battery your Nabi tablet has.
- Once your Nabi tablet is fully charged, disconnect it from the power bank and unplug the USB cable. Turn off the power bank to conserve its battery life.
It’s important to note that not all power banks are created equal, and some may not be powerful enough to fully charge your Nabi tablet. Make sure to choose a power bank with a high enough capacity to meet your needs.
Additionally, using a power bank to charge your Nabi tablet may take longer than using a traditional charger, so it’s a good idea to plan ahead and make sure your power bank is fully charged before you need to use it.
One method of charging your Nabi tablet without a charger is by using a solar charger. A solar charger is a portable device that captures energy from the sun and converts it into electricity, which can then be used to charge your tablet. Here’s how to use a solar charger to charge your Nabi tablet:
- Choose a solar charger: There are many different types of solar chargers on the market, so you’ll want to choose one that’s compatible with your Nabi tablet. Look for a charger that has a USB port, as this will allow you to connect your tablet using a USB cable.
- Place the solar charger in direct sunlight: To charge your Nabi tablet using a solar charger, you’ll need to place the charger in direct sunlight. Find a spot that gets plenty of sunlight, such as a windowsill, patio, or outdoor area. The more sunlight the charger receives, the faster it will charge your tablet.
- Connect your Nabi tablet to the solar charger: Once you’ve found a good spot for your solar charger, connect your Nabi tablet to the charger using a USB cable. Make sure the cable is securely plugged into both the charger and your tablet.
- Monitor the charging progress: Solar chargers can take longer to charge your Nabi tablet than other methods, so it’s important to be patient. Keep an eye on the charger’s LED indicator lights or screen to see how much power is being generated and how much charge your tablet is receiving.
- Use your fully charged Nabi tablet: Once your Nabi tablet is fully charged, unplug it from the solar charger and start using it again. You can also store the solar charger for later use, or keep it connected to your tablet if you’re using it outdoors or in a remote location.
It’s especially useful if you’re taking a road trip or driving around town and need to keep your Nabi tablet charged. Here’s how to use a car charger to charge your Nabi tablet:
- Choose a Car Charger: First, you’ll need to choose a car charger that’s compatible with your Nabi tablet. Make sure the charger has a USB port, so you can plug your Nabi tablet into it using a USB cable. You can find car chargers at most electronic stores or online.
- Plug in the Car Charger: Once you have your car charger, plug it into the car’s cigarette lighter. Make sure the car’s engine is running, so you don’t drain the car’s battery. If your car has a USB port, you can also use it to charge your Nabi tablet.
- Connect Your Nabi Tablet: Next, connect your Nabi tablet to the car charger using a USB cable. Make sure the cable is securely plugged in, and your Nabi tablet should start charging automatically.
- Monitor Your Nabi Tablet: While your Nabi tablet is charging, keep an eye on the battery level to make sure it’s charging properly. You should see the battery level increase as it charges. If you notice that the battery level isn’t increasing, check to make sure the USB cable is securely plugged in.
- Unplug Your Nabi Tablet: Once your Nabi tablet is fully charged, unplug it from the car charger. It’s important to unplug your Nabi tablet once it’s fully charged to prevent overcharging, which can damage the battery over time.
One option to charge a Nabi tablet without its original charger is by using a universal charger. Universal chargers come in various shapes and sizes, and they can be used to charge a variety of devices, including smartphones, tablets, and other electronic devices. When selecting a universal charger to charge your Nabi tablet, there are a few things to keep in mind.
First, make sure that the charger has a USB port, as this is the type of port that the Nabi tablet uses to charge. Second, ensure that the voltage and amperage of the charger are compatible with your Nabi tablet. You can typically find this information on the back of the tablet or in the user manual. If the voltage or amperage is too high or too low, it can damage the tablet or prevent it from charging altogether.
Once you have a compatible universal charger, plug your Nabi tablet into the charger using a USB cable. Ensure that the charger is plugged into a power source and turned on. The tablet should begin charging immediately, and you can check the battery level to ensure that it is charging properly.
It’s important to note that while using a universal charger can be a convenient way to charge your Nabi tablet without its original charger, it’s not always the most efficient option. Some universal chargers may take longer to charge your tablet, or they may not be able to provide as much power as the original charger. Additionally, not all universal chargers are made with the same level of quality, so it’s essential to choose a reputable brand to ensure safety and effectiveness.
While most USB cables can be used to charge a Nabi tablet, it’s important to make sure that the cable is compatible with your tablet and the charging source.
The amount of time it takes to charge a Nabi tablet using these methods can vary depending on the method used, the amount of charge left in the tablet, and the quality of the charging source. Generally, it can take anywhere from 2 to 6 hours to fully charge a Nabi tablet.
While it is possible to use a non-original charger to charge your Nabi tablet, there is a risk of damage if the charger is not compatible or if the voltage or amperage is too high or too low. To avoid damage, it’s best to use a charger that is specifically designed for your Nabi tablet.
No, Nabi tablets do not support wireless charging. You will need to use a cable and a charging source to charge your Nabi tablet.
In summary, charging your Nabi tablet without a charger is possible and simple. You can use alternative power sources such as a computer or power bank, as well as a USB cable to connect the tablet to the power source. Always make sure to use the right cables and power sources to avoid damaging your device. With these tips, you can keep your Nabi tablet charged and ready to use, no matter where you are. So go ahead, try these methods, and never let a dead battery ruin your day again!
Hi, I’m Nurul! I love touching the latest gadget, unboxing them, and even smelling them! In this blog, I will share all my experiences. Hope you get the right idea about all kinds of gadgets from this blog.