Last Updated on November 9, 2023 by Nurul
Wanted to consider the best tripod for architectural and real estate photography? I would love to suggest you break down these 7 best products. Why should you check out these 7 tripods, and why am I suggesting the products for you?
To provide your question answer, I am going to share a buying guide and complete product reviews so that you can comfortably choose your desired one. So, without talking more, let’s get started with the article to clear your confusion and finally make the right decision.
If You Want a Quick List, Check Our Top 7 Suggestions Below
- Manfrotto MT055CXPRO3 Tripod for Architectural and Real Estate Photography
- PHOPIK 77″ Camera Tripod for Architectural and Real Estate Photography
- GEEKOTO 79 inches Carbon Fiber Camera Tripod with Monopod
- SLIK Pro 700 DX Legs Tripod for Versatile Uses
- K&F TM2515M1 Concept 68 inch /175cm Camera Tripods
- Asteroom 360 Camera 3D Virtual Tour Real Estate Tripod
- INNOREL Heavy Duty Carbon Fiber Bowl Tripod
- 1. Manfrotto MT055CXPRO3 Tripod for Architectural and Real Estate Photography
- 2. PHOPIK 77″ Camera Tripod for Architectural and Real Estate Photography
- 3. GEEKOTO 79 inches Carbon Fiber Camera Tripod with Monopod
- 4. SLIK Pro 700 DX Legs Tripod for Versatile Uses
- 5. K&F TM2515M1 Concept 68 inch /175cm Camera Tripods
- 6. Asteroom 360 Camera 3D Virtual Tour Real Estate Tripod
- 7. INNOREL Heavy Duty Carbon Fiber Bowl Tripod
- How Do I Shoot Architectural Photography?
- How to Choose the Best Tripod for Architectural and Real Estate Photography?
- FAQs (Frequently Ask Questions)
- So, What Should You Buy?
1. Manfrotto MT055CXPRO3 Tripod for Architectural and Real Estate Photography
Supplied 3-sections with the horizontal column to provide the best performance. It was featured with carbon fiber which is premium-grade and capable of supporting the users for a long-time. Its 360-degrees ball bearing head is ready to provide sharp photos for real estate photos.
This best tripod for architectural photography is not only designed for real estate photography, but also it is one of the best options for versatile areas. The product comes with adjustable height, such as 66.93 Inches maximum height and 9 Centimeters minimum height, as well as a secure locking system.
On the other hand, the manufacturer used a quick-release plate so that you can easily and quickly remove your device. The lightweight and compact features are the most attractive feature of this unit, which helps you hassle-free portable it from one place to the next.
- The majority of the customers love to use this tripod for architectural and real estate photography because of its sharp taking photos and premium performance.
- Some customers dislike this product because of its simple price but demand a high amount of price. They also urge to reduce the price.
2. PHOPIK 77″ Camera Tripod for Architectural and Real Estate Photography
If you are looking for a tripod for architecture and real estate photography that provides both tripod and monopod features, you may not avoid this unit. Especially this tripod is an awesome choice for a tall person because you can expand the height maximum of 77-inches.
Moreover, you can use your camera, cell phone, tab, laptop, projectors, and multiple elements to take proper photos and videos. Most importantly, this unit has a ball head which allows you to move 360-degrees angles easily, and of course, the maximum weight capacity is 8 KG.
Furthermore, the manufacturer used this best tripod for outdoor photography because of its lightweight construction. Note that you can easily move the tripod to monopod and monopod to tripod without extra tools. I hope that you can understand whatever I said to you.
- The aluminum construction and ball head designs made this unit durable and 360-degrees movement which helps the customers comfortably use it for a long-time.
- A number of customers complain that this tripod is tall enough, which may not be a good option for a small size people to use.
3. GEEKOTO 79 inches Carbon Fiber Camera Tripod with Monopod
Like the above tripod, this tripod comes with a 79-inches height size which is specially designed for tall persons. Though it is specially designed for tall people, you will easily choose this tripod for any size of the person because of its adjustable height. The adjustable height is 26-inches to 79-inches.
The manufacturer used a 360-degrees ball head to take professional photos and videos. With its 360-degrees horizontal bubbles and scales, you can easily use it for any kind of movement. Note that the head of this tripod is ready to take a maximum 8 KG weight.
Overall, you will get monopod performance from this tripod. The monopod offers you entry into critical areas to take your photos in any kind of condition. The manufacturer used rust-free and stain-free elements to use this tripod for a long time.
- The customers like this tripod because of its monopod and tripod system. They also love its ball head and rust-free and stain-free construction.
- The majority of the customers indeed love to use this tripod, but some complain that it comes in only one color.
4. SLIK Pro 700 DX Legs Tripod for Versatile Uses
Thinking of considering a comfortable and versatile design tripod for outdoor planning? Then it would be best if you did not avoid this awesome tripod. It is a comfortable tripod because the strip of this tripod is ready to provide maximum comfort because of foam construction.
The product is a durable tripod. It was made of high-quality aluminum, which provides you long-time performance without facing any stain and rust problems. On the other hand, its lightweight and compact designs help you hassle-free portable it from one place to the next.
What next? You may easily expand the height of the tripod. The maximum expandable height of this tripod is 70.1-inches which is also adjustable. According to the manufacturer, this tripod comes with ball head construction and standard pin size for hassle-free connection and use of the device.
- The users love this tripod for sensitive areas and outside uses to get lightweight performance and easily fold the tripod when you don’t need it.
- The product satisfied the customers for a long time, but it is also not 100% accurate. This tripod sections use plastic which is not strong enough.
5. K&F TM2515M1 Concept 68 inch /175cm Camera Tripods
K&F is another popular tripod which is top-rated and leading on the market. I selected this tripod for you because of getting one of the best performances from this unit. For example, you can use this tripod for real estate photography, wide photography, studio, and other areas to use.
In addition, this tripod used a ball bearing head for a 360-degrees angle. With its ball-bearing head, you can comfortably use a maximum of 10 KG weight devices. The head comes with a ¼-inches standard size screw, but you can also use a custom size pin so that you can use multiple devices.
No doubt, it is easy to set up because of the easy installation method. The installation manual is included so that you can hassle-free assemble this tripod. Like the above tripods, this one also comes with a monopod system so that you can use this tripod for every section.
- Majority of the customers like this product because of its all-rounder performance. They think that it takes very less time to assemble.
- The minority of the customers complain that this tripod color is not good enough because it easily scratches which looks ugly.
6. Asteroom 360 Camera 3D Virtual Tour Real Estate Tripod
Are you still confused about considering the best tripod for real estate photography? I would love to suggest you check out this Asteroom real estate tripod. Moreover, this tripod comes with a secure locking feature which helps you to lock the thread and safely use your device securely.
According to my experience, the tripod is durable and lasting to use. Users can easily install the camera, smartphone, tab, projector, laptop, and others with this tripod and head. You can also use this tool for professional photography without using any extra tools.
The 3D virtual helps you to maintain your device from a long distance. You may be happy to hear that this tripod is rust-free and stain-free to use. You can easily use this tripod in extreme moisture weather. So, what do you want else from this awesome tripod?
- This tripod comes with a 3D virtual system, which provides the customers with the best performance with the best technology. The customers also love its quick-release plate.
- Some of the customers complain that this tripod is tricky enough to assemble the head section because the user manual is not clear enough.
7. INNOREL Heavy Duty Carbon Fiber Bowl Tripod
INNOREL is specially designed for DSLR cameras, but you can choose this tripod for the camera, smartphone, laptops, projectors, and other devices. The product comes from Japan with the best quality. The product is used high-quality carbon fiber, which provides you with durable performance.
Moreover, this INNOREL tripod features with ball head and video head so that you can take professional photos and videos. The heads are ready to take 40 KG maximum weight, which is enough for DSLRs and other types of gadgets.
Note, you can also consider this best tripod for beginner photographers because of its easy user instruction and easy user method. Overall, this tripod is ready to provide maximum portability because of its lightweight and compact design.
- The users are highly satisfied with using this unit for DSLR because of taking maximum weight and using the device 360-degrees without facing any problems.
- It is true that the customers love to use this tripod, but it is also true that some of the customers dislike this unit because of its weighty conditions.
How Do I Shoot Architectural Photography?
If you want to take a perfect and professional shoot of architectural photography, you can check out the following tips and tricks you can take professional photos.
1. Shoot a Variety of Weather
You may know that weather always plays a vital role in taking professional real estate photos. You can take photos during sunset hours when the shadows are long and the colours are bright. According to my experience, it is one of the best weather to take real estate photos.
2. Good Lighting
Good lightings are mandatory for professional real estate photography. You can use great architectural light for taking professional photos. Note, you can also choose a tripod with the light so that you can take professional photos.
3. Look for a Unique Angle
If you are using a 360-degrees ball head tripod, you can use your camera at any kind of angle. But, you should find out the perfect angle to take professional photos.
4. Included People
So many photographers think that included the people destroyed, but the conception is wrong. So, it would be better for you to include some people in your photos so that the photos look real.
How to Choose the Best Tripod for Architectural and Real Estate Photography?
Choosing the right tripod for architectural and real estate photography is a tricky and vital task for a person. You can check out the following points before considering your favorite tripod.
Head of Tripod
Of course, the head plays an important role in taking professional photos of architecture and real estate. I would love to suggest you use a 360-degrees angle ball bearing head so that you can use your device at any kind of angle.
You may not know which height is suitable for you, and you can comfortably use your device for a long-time. That’s why you should choose a tripod which comes with adjustable height. With an adjustable height tripod, you can easily increase and decrease the height.
You may never want to waste your money buying a non-durable tripod. Are you? If you want to choose a durable tripod, you should go for quality materials, construction, good customer reviews, and ratings. I hope that you can understand.
FAQs (Frequently Ask Questions)
Q: Do I need a tripod for architectural photography?
Answer: It is not mandatory to use a tripod for architectural photography. But, a tripod helps you to take professional photos, which come with quality. So, it would be better for you to use a tripod for architectural photography.
Q: Do I need a tripod for real estate photography?
Answer: It depends on you. If you think that you need professional real estate photography for a long-time, you should use a tripod. But, you should keep in mind that the tripod designs for real estate photography because of several functions.
Q: What camera do architectural photographers use?
Answer: Different people use different cameras for architectural photography. According to my research, most people use Sony Alpha7 III, Nikon D7500, and Canon EOS 80D. So, you can choose any of these cameras.
Q: What is the best focal length for architectural photography?
Answer: In architectural photography, the best focal length is 16-35mm. You will also get the focal length of the architectural photography from the camera. I hope that you can understand whatever I said to you about this matter.
Q: Is 24mm wide enough for architecture?
Answer: If you are wanted to take a shoot of architecture, I never recommend you to use any lens wider than 24mm on a full-frame camera or 15mm because of several reasons.
So, What Should You Buy?
Now, you have a complete list of the best tripod for architectural and real estate photography. It is true that the architectural and real estate photography tripod is not mandatory, but you need to consider the best tripod for professional photography.
Are you still unsatisfied with choosing the best one from this article? Then you can check out this GEEKOTO 79 inches Carbon Fiber Camera Tripod with Monopod. This tripod is a good option for architectural and real estate photography, but it also provides you with multiple devices uses user experience.
Hi, I’m Nurul! I love touching the latest gadget, unboxing them, and even smelling them! In this blog, I will share all my experiences. Hope you get the right idea about all kinds of gadgets from this blog.